What we need:

  • 1. Three Months
  • 2. Two bikes
  • 3. A tent

About Us

My photo
We got hitched last summer, are enjoying starting life together here in Chicago, and are ready for some real adventure.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bicycle Sadness.

So... my bike lived a good (albeit short) life in Chicago.

I bought groceries on it. I got doored. I lovingly parked it under our porch roof. All around, it was a pretty ok-existence. It even recently went on a 70 mile ride in Starved Rock. See! I'm a good bike mommy!

...but Beautiful Bike was stolen Sunday. No more cross-country bicycle, or bicycle cross-country bicycle seat. Only an empty place and a broken lock. Sadness.

2 comments:

  1. Because the admin of this web site is working, no hesitation very
    shortly it will be renowned, due to its feature contents.


    Also visit my web-site; search engines seo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I simply say what a relief to discover somebody that truly understands
    what they're discussing on the web. You actually realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people must check this out and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you're not more popular since you certainly have the gift.


    My page :: simply click the up coming site

    ReplyDelete